gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

2001 Georgie Boy pursuit. When I try to retract my slide it

Customer Question

2001 Georgie Boy pursuit. When I try to retract my slide it immediately trips the self resetting relay. It does this before ever trying to move the slide.
Category: RV
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 4 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Check the batteries.........and be sure you are plugged into shore power when you do this. Most slide issues are battery or dirty cables issues, especially if your batteries are over 3 years old. If you need to respond for more on this, please include whether your slide is all electric or hydraulic. Thanks!

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?