gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Switch to activate stairs and map light, bay doors won't

Customer Question

Switch to activate stairs and map light, bay doors won't work. Was fine yesterday.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: As we are newbies, we are looking for a circuit breaker to fix problem. All breakers in main box are ok. Whatever happened it burned out the map light and won't work in map light fixture, toggle to unlock bay doors and toggle to cover step well inside also. These toggles are all on the same panel inside.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Find circuit responsible
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: All other lights work that are near to one that wouldnt.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay.... IF you still need help what is the Year, Make and Model of the RV?

Robert