Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

I HAVE A 1979 FLEETWOOD PACE ARROW AND I NEED KNOW WHERE CAN

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1979 FLEETWOOD PACE ARROW AND I NEED KNOW WHERE CAN I GET THE 115~OLT AC TO 12-VOL T DC CONVERTER FOR IT
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 6 months ago.

Hi is the original converter in the coach? If so please give me the model number, and I can recommend the new replacement, thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No it is not that that why I requested help

thanks, ***** ***** the 70's they did not connect the converter in combination with battery charging, and interior coach function, lights pump ect. So do you see a switch that says Battery, and switches to converter? We will need to upgrade the system. Is there an interior fuse panel for the lights, furnace , pump ect?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a picture of wiring

Thanks that photo tells me what I need to know , go to this link and this is the replacement converter clickhereforlink

use this link clickhere

I looked again, let me recheck, can you take a photo with the door closed, thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not with rv now. wont be back until later in week

thanks the more I look at the photo, I'm 95% sure this is it, but I have some reservations, do you want to wait and get the other photo send it to me. Also I see a sticker on the bottom of the door can you also send that, thanks, ***** ***** know if this is ok.......Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It had no information on convertor
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What other photos you need. I'm restoring it. it do know it requires three battery and enternal water pump ac and generator. it is approximately 1hr and have from here. will be going back next week.

the problem is that unit is no longer available, and you will need to change a few things here is an article from the converter sales distribuor, the converter I linked you to will work, you will need to change the wiring to adapt to it, the other option is a 'stand alone' unit which the converter feeds a fuse panel seperate from the unit, I think with your configuration, the one on the link is more appropriate check out this information. It applies to your situation . clickhere

and know we can work on this as long as it takes, there is no hurry

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks will get back with you next week

your welcome, talk to you then