gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Are u a real person? : I got cutoff n my last session my

Customer Question

Are u a real person?
JA: I'm an assistant to the RV Mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I got cutoff n my last session my shuflo pump is only intermittently working
JA: Unless you give a sliver of your skin for DNA analysis, how would I know you were human?
Customer: U wouldn't but I'm not giving you my skin
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Sometime I turn the faucet n it works sometimes it doesn't. Breaker is fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Other than flipping the breaker and gaining access to the pump location I have done nothing else
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I am a RV tech and having being doing this site for several years.

What is the Year, Make and Model of the RV? What is the model of the Shurflo and what is the exact issue you are having with it, also very important how many water pump switches are on the RV? The more detailed info you can provide the better I can try and assist you, we can go back and forth as much as needed as well...... Robert