gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

My name is ***** ***** Cohee. I have followed instructions

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Cohee. I have followed instructions to reset my Norcold N611. When I jump P2/2 to ground nothing happens. I have the newer control board. Thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When my frig is on, the light flashes 5 times every 2-3 seconds. What I have read is that it needs to be reset.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 5 months ago.
the reset for the 611 is a bit different than other models here is a link to the proceedure, give it a try as instructed here, and let me know is it works, if not we will go further, thanks clickhereforlink