TIM MOHR
TIM MOHR, RV Mechanic
Experience:  30 years experiance on RV engine and chassis
17454363

I just purchased a 1989 Motor home. It has the Panasonic

Customer Question

I just purchased a 1989 Motor home. It has the Panasonic Gemini Microwave/ Bake/ Broil oven in it. The metal tray, Oven pan & Splatter shield are missing. How & where can I purchase these? I do have the Operating Instruction Manual.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can find out Where to purchase these items.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: I'm just trying to find out where I can get these items. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you have the model number of this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NN-8508
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 6 months ago.
Un fortunately, these parts have been discontinued, and I am not able to find them in aftermarket either, your only option is to find a used microwave to get the parts out of, sorry I could not help,Tim
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 6 months ago.
Anytime my friend,Tim