peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Where is Rv-45d solar charge controller located on a 2005

Customer Question

Where is Rv-45d solar charge controller located on a 2005 Holiday Rambler Scepter?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Usually you can contact a local dealer or repair center and they can tell you where this controller is located on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know. Thanks Pete