Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2006 coachmen spirit of America 24RBQ and the power

Customer Question

I have a 2006 coachmen spirit of America 24RBQ and the power just stopped working. I tested the box I am connected to and it is fine but I still have no power. The breaker box in under the bench shows no blown fuses and no breakers tripped. As well there are no breakers tripped on the box I am connected to. I have no idea what else it could be. Please help.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** you missing the AC power?, that would be the outlets, microwave, TV etc... The DC powered items would be the lights, water pump, furnace etc.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
None of the power seems to be working. The lights, AC, or the outlets. I am not sure if there is more than one breaker in the camper or not.
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
OK You should have one main breaker panel inside the RV, the shore cord will come directly from the outside to the breaker panel inside if you do not have a generator. So this sounds to me like a bad cord or you have a bad connection in the main breaker panel, the supply could also be the problem but you have checked that out. Without the AC power you are not going to have DC power. Also go around and make sure you did not trip a GFI, these would be like what you find in a house, certain outlets will have a test and reset on them, I doubt that is the issue but I would verify they are not trip, if they do not reset they have no power going to them.... Let me know if you need more help.... Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Robert I did not trip any of the GFI. Also would it be a bad cord if it was working and everything went out when I turned on the Air conditioner?
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
I am not aware of any other hidden breakers, the cord should come in right to the main breaker panel inside, what I might try is unplug from power, shut all the breakers OFF, plug back in and turn the breakers on one at a time.... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi... I see you have not selected a rating, if you need more help on this please let me know... Robert