Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Water pump needs to be replaced where is it located on a

Customer Question

water pump needs to be replaced where is it located on a l995 31 Holiday Rambler
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is an older unit and would be hard to say for sure because they always change the location from year to year and from model to model. Some areas I would look is below the bathroom sink panel, if it is not there go outside in front of the drivers side tires, look for some molding, below the molding look for some screws, after the screws are removed a section of the metal will come down and the pump is located in that location, not 100% sure but that one seems to fool many folks. Look in all your outside compartments as well for an access panel. Robert