Wayne, RV Mechanic
Experience:  Work on several type of Rv engine, Trans, brakes
6825259

I have a 2005 Fleetwood RV.I have no air pressure at all.Is

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Fleetwood RV.I have no air pressure at all.Is there a troubleshooting reference available?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may have to obtain the trouble shooting info for this here from a dealer or local repair center that works on this model here since no one has posted this info here.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No disrespect, but you basically told me to call someone else. I think I could have figured that out myself.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

are you saying air Pressure for the air brakes and suspension

Let me know , Please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did my researh and figured out the problem.I have ordered a new air dump valve and will replace it.
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.

OK, Thank you