Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a Duo Therm Rockwood Premier. The model number is

Customer Question

I have a Duo Therm for my Rockwood Premier. The model number is ***** Serial Number 930 57860. Over the Winter, the shroud cover was damaged. I found a cover on Amazon for 111.00. However, I would love to stick with the company that actually manufactured this item. How much is your retail? Thanks, Sharon
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

As long as you have the manufacturers part number which is(###) ###-####003 the cover will work for you. I found one for you that is about 35 dollars cheaper, click HERE to view. It should come with the duo them logo on it. They are all built well and to specs. Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

HI... I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help please let me know.... Robert

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I ordered the part you told me to. I want to make sure bit is correct before I rate.
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Not a problem at all, you may get some automated messages, just respond OR rate when you are ready...

Thanks, Robert