Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I own a 1996 holiday rambler which I recently purchased the

Customer Question

I own a 1996 holiday rambler which I recently purchased the previous owner had installed a new 5 button thermostat I can't get the back air cond to turn on zone 2 will not display on lcd face plate only zone one is showing up have read manual but still no luck
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** you tried to reset the thermostat? When the thermostat gets replaced from the older 4 style button the boards in the ac units also need to be replaced, on the boards are some dip switches, so if the reset does not work I would verify and make sure the correct boards are in the units and that the dip switches are in the proper positions. To do the reset turn the thermostat OFF, hold the top and bottom buttons at the same time, turn the thermostat ON, you should see FF when you see FF release and see if it is working properly.... I am not sure what you have tried... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
HI... I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help please let me know.... Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Haven't had time to try fix yet
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
No problem, I am around daily and respond when I can... Robert