Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular mounted on a 2007 Chevy

Customer Question

We have a 2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular mounted on a 2007 Chevy 3500 Express van. I have no power to the 110 volt GFI outlet mounted below the cabinet above the kitchen sink. The outlet directly above, the afore mentioned GFI and inside of a kitchen cabinet,( marked coffee maker) has power to it. Also, there is no power to the two 110 volt outlets mounted on the left and inside of the VCR cabinet above the microwave cabinet. I replaced the GFI outlet circuit breaker above the kitchen sink thinking it was bad but ,there is no power to it's wires at all. All the circuit breakers test good in the main electrical control panel ( all the 12 volt circuit breakers are good as well). Is there a wiring schematic for this year and model for me to trace a bad wire or whatever maybe wrong????
We live in Wyoming and it is quite a distance to a RV repair facility.
Thank you
Thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** me check and see if there is a simple print that shows the wiring on this, I will respond shortly. Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you sir
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK So this might help and I knew from doing this site that Roadtrek actually puts an AC diagram in the owners manual, I just took a look, if you go HERE and click on support, scroll down and you can input your year and model and it will give you a manual, in the manual is a layout of the AC power.One thing that caught my attention is if you have the inverter option, go to the inverter and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped on it many inverters will have one or two breakers on them. Beyond that I would go to the first non-working outlet, pull it out and check the connections working away from the breaker panel, if they are tied together and there is a connection issue the others will also not work. IF you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included... Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where is the inverter on this model? We just bought it Robert.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK Look at the print it will show the general area, on the print I looked at it was near the entry step pretty close to the GFCI. The manual should help you out on location. Most this year use a RV750ULHW inverter below is a link for a picture. the breaker is on the front, push button. I have seen some Roadtreks where they are hidden in the rear as well, pull your manual up on the link I gave you and download the manual.... RobertClick HERE on inverter
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I see you have not selected a rating, if you need more help please let me know... Robert