Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Howdy, i have a 1996 national tropical rv and was wondering

Customer Question

howdy, i have a 1996 national tropical rv and was wondering how to remove the ge tv in the front , i am upgrading to a flatscreen, already did the back one, any help is appreciated, thanks dano
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Most of these are attached one of two ways. Either there are some wooden "buttons" on the front that you take off and then the screws holding the faceplate on can be removed OR the set is held in from the sides. There are usually one or two screws on each side that need to be removed and then the set can be tipped forward and out. Sometimes you can modify the cabinet some to get a larger screen size in there. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more input from me on this and attach a photo if you can as that would be helpful. All follow ups are included in our fee.