gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a LCI leveling system. My RV has been sitting in the

Customer Question

I have a LCI leveling system. My RV has been sitting in the driveway for a couple of weeks not being used, but in the "USE" battery position. Today, when I started my unit, I noticed a beep warning coming from the LCI panel. The readout displays "*ERROR+ Retract Timeout" and "Return Leveler for Service". I tried reseting by turning ignition off, releasing and resetting the parking brake several times. Nothing changed the readout. Pushing OFF/ON had no affect, nor did pushing any of the buttons. Any ideas what's wrong?
JA: Have your brakes ever been replaced? Have you checked the brake fluid?
Customer: It's only a year old with 9000 miles and the brake fluid is full.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible...
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: No, like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the Year, make and model of the RV?Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I sent this information, but can't get a response.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
I do not see where you mentioned the Year, Make and Model of the RV, I do see the other info with the time out error but would like to know what I am dealing with as far as the RV. Try holding down all 4 diamond shaped buttons and see if the jacks retract for you. Robert