Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I need to salvage a large 39 foot fifth wheel in Arizona.

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** you tried Arizona Salvage? Click HERE to view, they take donations. IF you do not want to trade it and the salvage yards are not willing to take it I would put an add on Craigs List in your area and see if anybody is interested in it. I see these all the time in my area on CL and they normally do not last very long... I am not sure who you have contacted, if you tried AZ salvage please let me know and I can see if there are any others around... Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It seems iffy with them. I don't think it is saleable. The stove and fridge aren't salvageable, storm damage and I have pets. I said I need it salvaged.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Maybe your assistant can call and give me a definite contact there. They don't answer me. I don't think this is answered.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
I will put your question up for other experts, I do not know when another expert will respond they come and go daily, if it needs to be salvaged it needs to go to a salvage yard unless a private buyer wants to purchase it from you. I have no contacts at Arizona salvage but have used them in the past to find parts... I have no idea when another expert will respond they come and go daily. Robert
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
I agree with Robert here. If you put this up on Craig's list with a photo or two somebody would buy this from you. Even if part of the systems are damaged, it has lots of useable parts and there are a lot of DIY people out there who would take want this. I would myself if it weren't so far a drive. Where in Arizona are you? I may know someone who would be interested in this.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
This might be quicker on the phone........and more information can be exchanged. Just a thought.........