Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

What is the color code 2003 National, Dolphin Class A

Customer Question

what is the color code for a 2003 National, Dolphin Class A motorhome
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted the info here on the color code for this model this may be something that needs to be obtained from a dealer.They may not charge for this info and can sometimes give you this info over the phone.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for picking up.
Still need the color code. looking for you guys to find it. I gave up and thats why I'm asking the experts.
National RV went out of business

Unfortunately I do not have this info myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.

Hi Tom, My name is***** will be glad to help. Since the company is out of business you will not find the dealer paint code as dealers asign their own part numbers. In cases like this your only option to match your paint color is to have a snapshot taken with the paint match camera after cleaning and buffing a small area. My local Sanel auto parts does paint and body supplies and will come out with the camera anytime I need to match a paint color. they can mix it in a spray can or in pints or gallons. Let me know if you need more help.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?Let me know. If so, Please take a moment to rate my service as that is how the site credits the experts for their time helping on the site.