Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My wife and I are staying at an RV Park and the furnace is

Customer Question

My wife and I are staying at an RV Park and the furnace is not coming on. I can turn Selector Switch to OFF and back on and the furnace comes on but will not start reliable. The last time we used same thing happened and dealer replaced Circuit board on Fan nd Duo-Therm controller. I tested at home but now on the road failed again
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
What is the make and model of your furnace and the make and style of your thermostat? Analog or digital? Did he replace it with an OEM part or an aftermarket board made by Dinosaur Electronics? OEM boards are made in China and very unreliable.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Replace with OEM Part for thermostat and heater which is Suburban.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thermostat is DUOTherm by Dometic
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Analog or digital? And is the a heat only thermostat or both heat and cool? Attach a photo of it to your post if you can using the paperclip icon.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
It appears you wanted a phone chat, but the payment didn't go though. Once that is resolved you can supply your phone number and I can call you. If you can give me the model or style of your thermostat I can suggest some things to try and the model number of your furnace would be helpful as well here.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need more input from me here?