peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I was waiting on an answer about our thetford tecma toilet

Customer Question

I was waiting on an answer about our thetford tecma toilet that won't flush unless we pour water into it and then we lost the internet so I need to know the answer I paid the $5 for
Category: RV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have been charged $5 twice tonight for the same question.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this can be an issue with the flush button control itself at fault if this has the push button flush.In some cases the button/control can fail internally causing this fault here needing replaced.This will have to be tested further to locate the source of the fault here and then from there repaired to correct this issue.In some cases this is best done by a dealer or local repair center that has the experience testing and working on these here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is on a Winnebago tour - 2011. It does have the push button control. It is a Thetford Tecma. The commode flushes just fine when we pour water into it. Pushing the button does not allow any water to go into the commode like it did before. When holding both buttons in, it is supposed to adjust the water level but it does nothing. My 2nd problem now is that I started the question and got to where I paid the $5 and then the internet went off. So I waited until the internet was back on and retried the question. But it prompted me for another $5 which I put in. Now I have two charges of the $5 -- somehow one of them need to be refunded.

I have sent in your other question to customer service as a duplicate and they will handle it from there.

Since my info is limited here I will have to open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I HAVE WAITED AND STILL DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ABOUT THE WATER COMING INTO OUR COMMODE. I WAS CHARGED THE $5 PLUS $19 AND STILL HAVE NO ANSWER. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS NO ANSWER AND WITH THE SITUATION. I NEED THE FULL AMOUNT REFUNDED ASAP TO MY CARD.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
TODAY IS MAY 29 SO MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO HAVE WAITED AND STILL NO ANSWER. REFUND MY $5 PLUS $19