Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2002 minnie winnebago and none of my gauges are

Customer Question

I have a 2002 minnie winnebago and none of my gauges are woking on the dash. Is it possibly a fuse? or what is the problem
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the model number of the Minnie, I should be able to get you a print that shows fuse block locations. This very well could be a blow fuse.Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I dont have model # ***** triton is all I know
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
OK One place to look is under the drivers instrument panel, many Fords are set up so you have to remove the dash cover, it will swing UP or have a few screws you take out and near the top will be the fuse block, that can throw allot of folks off. I would get a test light, turn the ignition on and probe each fuse for power, a test light is a quick and easy way to see which fuses are blow as the test light will not light up if there is not power. I will grab a print from a Minnie and send it in my next reply, take me a few mins. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Click HERE and have a look, it shows a fuse panel with many fuses, that fuse block would be under the dash OR in front of the steering colmun on the fire wall, I understand the fuses are not worked and this is where a test light would help, you would want the ignition key ON.... Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This really has not helped me, I wish I could just get a diagram of the fuse box which is under the hood and see what fuse goes to what