Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2002 Georgie Boy. Never had any problems with slide

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Georgie Boy. Never had any problems with slide (appears to be an RBW GSO 12024) recently started making a loud popping noise at the rear end when the slide was almost all the way out. I've noticed the aft roller that is mounted to the floor which the slide rolls on has a rubber cover that has slipped off center (towards the front) and that the underside of the slide had damage from the roller. I think I may need to make a vertical adjustment of the aft slide to raise the aft part of the slide. I just want confirmation that I'm on the right track.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Sounds like can loosen up the room below and center it and adjust the angle of the tilt that way. Get back to me if you need more here as all follow ups are included in our fee. Please attach a photo of the arm end so I can verify the design. Not all of these adjust the same way. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?