Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

The inverter on my 2011Via motor coach is not working,. the

Customer Question

The inverter on my 2011Via motor coach is not working,. the only thing I am aware of that operates from this power source is the TV every thing else works,*****@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** are correct it will only operate the TV on some models it will also operate an outlet in the bedroom. Make sure the battery voltage is good, if the DC battery voltage gets to low the inverter will shut down, on the inverter will also be a breaker push button style, make sure it is not tripped, make sure the house battery disconnect is also ON. Beyond that it sounds like the inverter may have failed and I would have a RV shop take a look. On a side note many are set up where if the ignition switch is ON it will lock out power to the TV, so if the ignition is ON try with it off as well. Hope this helps some... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I see you have not selected a rating, IF you need more help on this please let me know...Robert