peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My husband tried moving rv with a slideout out. Was only

Customer Question

my husband tried moving rv with a slideout out. Was only moving a few feet. Since he did that the transmission jumped and now will not start. HELP
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. There may be fault codes set in one or more computers that may need to be cleared out/erased with a fully compatible scan tool plugged into your model.I have seen this needed to be done before when something like this has occurred here.I would have the fault codes checked to see what codes are set and then from there the codes cleared out to see if this corrects the issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No more assistance needed. Thank you for responding as no one else did. The problem turned out to be the icm. Thank you again for responding
That is great to hear the fault has been located.Once again I do apologize for any delay in response and posted as soon as I saw your question myself. Thanks Pete