gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We own a 2003 Keystone Springdale 283BH and would like to know

Customer Question

We own a 2003 Keystone Springdale 283BH and would like to know where the wiring comes from that goes to the thermostat. We would like to change the placement of thermostat due to the fact that we have removed a wall. Is it possible to get a blueprint / schematic of the wiring in this trailer?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Doubtful...........you would have to contact Keystone Customer Service or a dealer and see if they can get you one. This depends on the make and model of your A/C and thermostat style. Pull it off the wall after you remove the cover and tell me how many wires it has and the make and style and I can give you a good idea. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK that's what I thought. I think this would only count as a $5.00 response.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
I don't think you read by whole response. I asked for some additional information from you. ALL follow ups are included in our fee and the number of them doesn't matter. We do earn our money here and please keep in mind this usually costs about $100 hr at most shops. One reason this site is so busy! Get back to me with what I asked for and I have more to offer.