gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

We have a Cole JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

We have a Cole
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Coleman comfort mach will not go on in manufacture.home
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If we can we just opened up and its a little cold tonight
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: We changed batteries but doesn't do anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Not sure what the problem is here?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Heat doesn't go on
Digital number do not light up
Should I replace thermos
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's a lot of money for that answer!
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just a weren't clear on the problem. I need more information before making any recommendations. What is the make and model of your thermostat? If you aren't sure, attach a photo to your post. All follow ups are included in our fee and expected. Not unusual for this to take multiple posts.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Its a r v comfort Coleman-mach. Its been close for 6 months. Maybe we just need a new thermos.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Is it a digital or analog thermostat with a slide control? It has a fuse and did you check that AND the fuse for the heater in your load center? Before you just buy some parts to throw at this some diagnosis would be helpful. A $5 12 VDC test light would be helpful like they sell at most hardware stores.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?