Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

5th wheel landing gear deivers side leg has stopped working,

Customer Question

5th wheel landing gear deivers side leg has stopped working, just wondering if it is the leg itself because the other side is still working ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
It might be the gear OR the pin or bolt on the cross shaft. See if that is turning or not. You can buy a new gear kit for most of these legs. Several companies make them so you have to see which one you have. Get back to me with that information or a photo of the motor and gearbox and I can assist you further. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Randall, the gear itself has no numbers or anything that I can see but the motor does but it seems to be working fine.Also both pins are on place on the cross piece. #s on motor Venture ser# ***** Part# ***** I cant seem to figure out how to attach pics for some reason
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
It is a Venture product........and you can buy a new gear set assy. The lead leg kit is LG-146059 and the following leg (no motor) is LG146060
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?