Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Winnebego Vectra 35' Diesel Pusher: Where can I go to have

Customer Question

Where can I go to have a hydraulic master cylinder and power assist for a 1993 motohome on a Spartan chasis with a cummins diesel and a combination air hyraulic brake system with disc brakes front and rear? Can't get Spartan or Winnebego to help with parts location so would like to rebuild.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Why not just go to a parts house and buy a rebuilt unit for this and just install it? Much faster and you don't have pay for a "maybe it will work" thing. Just a thought. Please get back to me if you need more input from me on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?