Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2016 Cardinal 3825FL. There are 3 holding tanks and

Customer Question

We have a 2016 Cardinal 3825FL. There are 3 holding tanks and 3 lights inside to check
levels. They say Galley, Grey and black. When we dumped last weekend the one in the very back was empty. The black seems to be correct. The galley shows full only after running around 5 gallons into it. Am I missing something?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** might have two grey tank valves, pretty common to find when you have two grey water tanks, I would go to the rear wheels and look above that location, if you have a slide room it may need to be out. This is a 2016 so I am going off earlier models, if you do not see a third valve I would call the dealer and see if they can tell you location. I do not think the galley grey tank will hold that much.... Look for another valve above the rear wheels. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert