Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I unhooked the coach battery and two 6 volt batteries to take

Customer Question

I unhooked the coach battery and two 6 volt batteries to take in for replacement and now can't remember how torneconnect them.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Need battery wiring assistance.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Attempted to reconnect but battery sparking on positive
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** a print for you that will show how both the 6 volt and 12 volt batteries will get hooked up, if the cable is going to a fuse, breaker it will be positive, if it is going to the frame or ground it is negative. Hope this helps some... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Sorry that was for four batteries let me get you one for two.