peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1997 34 and a half foot Damon intruder I love it but

Customer Question

I have a 1997 34 and a half foot Damon intruder I love it but I can't figure out how to stop feeling of the fresh water tank is full and now it's overflowing and I don't know how to shut it off please help me
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This may be an issue with the tank level sensor sending an incorrect signal causing an over flow issue here possibly.I have seen this occur on some models before and had to replace it.I would have this checked into further to see if this is the cause here needing repaired or replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you but this doesn't help me in any way
I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay once again this isn't helping me in any way thank you but I'll figure it out on my own