Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.

1991 Fleetwood Bounder had low power going up hills, but otherwise

Customer Question

1991 Fleetwood Bounder had low power going up hills, but otherwise had great power on level road and was running great. Was doing a tune up as it had sit for over a year. Had 1/4 tank of old gas so filled tank with high octane and gas treatment. Changed plugs, plug wires, and pcv valve. Was still having power problems on hills so changed distributor cap and rotor. Was still running strong until I revved the engine and it suddenly died and would not restart. Changed the fuel filter still not starting. Turned it over with fuel filter off and it pumped gas out. Reattached fuel filter and still will not start. Suggestions?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors and proper fuel pressure. If you can check each one of these things and see which one you are lacking and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.