Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2002 winnebago sightseer and 3 years turned off wouldn't

Customer Question

I have a 2002 winnebago sightseer and 3 years turned off wouldn't start so light are on dash battery full the the tow guy jumped the starter and off we went never happen, till today full, lights on dash won't start just a click. . So nwe starter was put in still no start ,so jump start again. Off we went .turned off won't start
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Did they load test the batteries for you? Most of the time this is a bad battery or dirty cable issue. Don't forget to have the ground lead to the chassis done as well. IF you remove the batteries for testing be sure you mark the cables first or take some photos so you get them hooked back up aga
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
again correctly. Easy to get this wrong if you don't. Then if you need more please get back to me and we can dig deeper into this if needed. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?