Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I purchased a Newmar Mountain Aire 1998 5th wheel and cannot

Customer Question

I purchased a Newmar Mountain Aire 1998 5th wheel and cannot find the electrical plug. I have had an rv mechanic look also and he could not find it either. Please help
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Did you check in the roadside service bays? This may have a detachable cord. The cord should be on the rear or the roadside. Never in front or the curbside. If it is detachable, there will be a square outlet with a cover about 3" square and the cover flips up. I can't believe an RV tech couldn't find it! If you are having trouble, attach a photo of the rear area and the roadside and let me see if I can pick it out for you.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?