Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 1999 Winnebago Adventrrer with LEVEKERS FROM HWH.

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Winnebago Adventrrer with LEVEKERS FROM HWH. 200 series. They go down but will not stay down. They retract on Thursday own.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Their not thursdsy
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm 100 miles from N rv repair shop, somyes
JA: OK! The RV Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: Not that I can think of. I checked the Dextron I fluid and it is good.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** all the jacks retracting or just one or two? Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Also do you have the control pad or the joystick control? Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All retract, yes joystick
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I never revived the password ***** after entering my cc number!
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
OK Click HERE for a service manual, if there are no visible leaks then it sounds like the control valve is leaking allowing the jacks to come, up, pretty sure that control valve is part of the joystick control or sits under the controls. What I would do is get a hold of HWH directly they should be able to give you more direction and possible parts source. I can say they work on a call back log so you might have to leave your info and they normally call back, I do not think this is going to be a simple fix. Robert