gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Our slide out lines up on bottom of camper but top on one side

Customer Question

our slide out lines up on bottom of camper but top on one side towards front doesnt touch
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
That is usually just an adjustment on the rails under the room. That way the room can be centered and the tilt adjustated if needed. Look underneath and take a photo of one of the arms for me and attach it to your post and I can direct you further. Several companies made these for the various manufacturers and it varies some.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i slid slideout out noticed carpet wrinkled i putted carpet up and run slideout in the slideout lined up almost perfect.bottom right corner out a bit, it feels like is in solid. could inside of slide out be tipped down rubbing carpet if so can it be raised that would tip the outside down i have herd a couple pops or noise when coming in
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
It can be adjusted. I need to know what the make of your hardware is or a photo of the arm underneath.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?