Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Have 2000 Fleetwood Bounder 39Z. Looking diagram

Customer Question

Have 2000 Fleetwood Bounder 39Z. Looking for wiring diagram for leveling system (Power Gear).
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the number on the control pad for the jacks, should be a small p/n number... Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Control push button panel has 500456. Fuse leveling control panel has 500457. Checked all 4 fuses (3 amp each)
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK Click HERE I would verify all the wiring it sounds like something was not wired up correctly, also see the troubleshooting section on the bottom pages. I do know this set up is obsolete so fingers crossed it is not a component issue. You can still get the valves but not the control box and pad.Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK. Solenoid issues. Replaced. Front jacks now come down, but at same time right rear does also, as well as left rear, but it is lagging behind. When pushing rear jacks, both come down, but left rear still lags behind. All retract ok and jacks down light on panel goes off. Fluid level ok. Possible air in system?
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Check your voltage and fluid level, the fluid level should be checked with the jacks stored. I do know that on some set ups they will not come down all at once. Lube the jacks with some silicone spray and see if that helps, if all the functions are working, and the unit is leveling then you should be good. I would cycle them several times make sure the fluid and voltage is good. IF you had a bent jack or a problem with the jack it might lag behind, as long as the solenoid is tight for that jack and there is no release open on the solenoid it should be working. I have seen some where the the fronts will go then the rear when you auto level.... Hope this helps some... Robert I do see where you checked the level, make sure the jacks are stored when you check... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
HI, I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help on this please feel free to contact me... Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK Finally got to work on again. Been in field working. 12.5 volts at connectors. Drops to 12.2 when depressing switches on control panel. Front jacks do come down, but right rear does also, contacting ground before front jacks make contact. Fluid level ok when stored. Any ideas?
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK So tell me right now what is going on, are all the jacks coming down and leveling, are they coming down and not leveling etc.Sorry want to be sure of the exact problem. Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Front jacks come down. But right rear also comes down at same time contacting ground before front jacks can reach ground. About 4" left before contacting ground. Then if I hit rear jacks button, right starts to go down more. If I hit left rear, it comes down by it self, and then able to use left & right buttons to level.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK This really sounds like to me there is a wiring issue with the valves OR the control box is bad. I would be checking the wiring from the valves to the control box. You said they were worked on, if the valves were wired together or there is a grounding issue it could cause this or a faulty control box, I think this is going to be a problem on the electric side since the rear jacks should not be getting a signal to come down until the fronts are down. Robert