peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Engine air will not turn on. Where is the fuse or breaker on

Customer Question

engine air will not turn on. Where is the fuse or breaker on 1994 itaska diesel pusher with thE FREIGHTLINER CHASIS
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Unfortunately I do not have or show a diagram for this model here on where the fuse or breakers are or a wiring diagram for this model but I see no one else has posted any info here and I hope I can assist.I would check all fuses for any blown fuses needing replaced.If any fuses are found to be blown the affected fuses need replaced to correct this fault here.If this is the engine ac compressor that is not engaging you may be low on freon due to an ac freon leak needing located and repaired and the freon refilled to correct this issue.I would have this checked to see if this is the cause here.I have also seen the ac compressor itself fail internally needing replaced as well. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete