peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

WE HAVE A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER 3 SLIDES 1 slide acts nlike it

Customer Question

WE HAVE A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER 3 SLIDES 1 slide acts nlike it does not have any power when I try to slide it out makes no noise at all..what do you think might be problem?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If you have not checked for any blown fuses this should be done.If any blown fuses are found the affected fuses will need replaced to correct this fault here.If all fuses are checked and found to be o.k. this may be an issue with a slide motor at fault or the control unit/computer that controls the slide motors needing replaced.Unfortunately this will have to be tested further to be sure of the cause here and then from there repaired to correct this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete