peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

30' drivers side slide will not come back in on 2007 Monaco

Customer Question

30' drivers side slide will not come back in on 2007 Monaco Dynasty
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just as i described, the slide went out ok last night, but will not come back in now, so i am stranded
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i would like to
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: not that i am aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If you have not checked fuses to see if any fuses had blown this needs done and any fuses found at fault will need replaced.If this is all o.k. this may be the slide motor itself at fault needing replaced that may have failed suddenly.This will have to be tested further to see if for sure the slide motor is the cause here or another component at fault needing replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete