Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

My furnace fan will not shut off on my Atwood 8535-IV DCLP

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** when this happens it is a problem with the circuit board, there is a relay on the board which is a delay and if the fan does not shut down that relay is bad, on older models there was an actual time delay relay but on newer models it is part of the circuit board. It also could be the thermostat click HERE and see page 10 the wiring diagram, you should have NO voltage on the blue wire that come from the thermostat if you have voltage on the blue wire coming from the thermostat then it is the problem, look at the diagrams and you can see on some the signal goes to a time delay relay and on others without the relay to the circuit board, most RV shops will have a special tester and can tell if the board is at fault or not. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi... I see you have not selected a rating, if you need more help please let me know... Robert