Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Having a leak problem on the slide out platform..I saw where

Customer Question

Having a leak problem on the slide out platform..I saw where the slide out awning may not be allowing the full extension of the slide out. Can I adjust the tension for the awning? Any ideas? its a 2005 BTouring Cruiser. Any help appreciated.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
I have never seen that happen as there is usually adequate cloth on any slide out awing to allow full extension to any slideout. What the make and model of yours? I am wondering if it has ever been repaired and shortened? No wraps left on the roller when the room is out? If you can, please attach a photo of yours in extended position so I can see it. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?