gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Where do I find the fuse box on a 1996 Holiday Rambler Pusher,

Customer Question

where do I find the fuse box on a 1996 Holiday Rambler Pusher, signals work, centre rear brake light works, the 2 outside brake lights don't
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** engine do you have ? Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
230HP with banks Powerpack
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK I have a manual for this and it does not mention at all any of the fuse box locations, I would look under the front access area for a fuse box and in the rear compartments for a fuse box, normally the fuses for the brake lights on a Diesel pusher would be outside in one of the areas I mentioned. I am going to take one more look in the manual to make sure I am not missing something, normally they will tell fuse box locations but this is an older unit. IF I find out I will respond... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean the outside compartments and if it is not the fuse if I can find such a thing, when pressing the brake petal what does it activate
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
I looked again and it has no mention of the chassis fuse boxes, I am going to put your question back up for other experts, maybe another expert will have more info on this. I do not know when another expert will respond they come and go daily... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** wait your reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any chance someone would have an suggestion