Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a Damon Daybreak 2007. The interior Trim moulding on

Customer Question

I have a Damon Daybreak 2007. The interior Trim moulding on the main slideout is water damaged. I have searched everywhere looking for replacement trim. It is not real wood, it is the compressed sawdust with veneer. Any suggestions as to where I can find the moulding to replace it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
You might do one of two things. Search for this that is similar from another manufacturer as all these slides us a similar trim or make your own using real wood. In my shop we do both. Sometimes I cut off the bottom portion where most of the water damage is and add some real oak trim stained to match or close. Looks good and most people can't tell it is not OEM installed. Hope that proves helpful. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you much
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
You are quite welcome........