Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

We have lost all of our electrical receptacles on the passenger

Customer Question

We have lost all of our electrical receptacles on the passenger side of our bus. There are no Breakers that have been switched off could you please give us some information or help?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** around and make sure you do not have a GFI tripped, these will be outlets that have a test and reset on them, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be located just about anywhere including the outside so look high and low make sure one is not hiding, if one outlet goes down the others will as well if it is on the same circuit. Shut all your breakers OFF and then back ON sometimes a breaker can trip and not look like it, IF you have an inverter go to the inverter and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped, most inverters will have two breakers on them. IF that is all good I would isolate the power and then start checking each outlet make sure the connections are good, start with the one closest to the breaker panel working away from the panel. Normally if you have outlets on one side of the RV and not the other it is a tripped GFI bit could be a wiring issue. Let me know if you need more help on this. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi... I see you have not selected a rating, do you still need more help on this, if so please let me know.Robert