Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My kid ran my electro magic bed motor up and down with the

Customer Question

my kid ran my electro magic bed motor up and down with the stops in place now the black straps that hold the bed are tangled and the beds are stuck at the ceiling. What can i do about. Is there a release lever or something?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: not much the limit switch is made up and the straps for the bottom bed are so tight i'm afraid they'll break.
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: 2006 Mckenzie dune chaser 37'
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Cut them off and have your child pay for the new ones! There is not going to be any other good way to get these down easily. That would be the least expensive option. You could take the beds apart, but that would be very costly.