Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a domestic refrigerator in an rv. I am getting an error

Customer Question

I have a domestic refrigerator in an rv. I am getting an error message EO. No communication between display and power module. What do I do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
HI my name is***** the EO code on the Dometic's is a communication fault. Go to the outside access and unplug the fridge, next you will see a circuit board with a bunch of connectors, remove the connectors and inspect them, then plug them back in make sure they are clean and tight. On the circuit board you will have power and ground going into the board, which is DC voltage, unplug the wires going into the board for a few mins and then plug them back in and see if the code is gone. IF you still need more help please get me the model number of the Dometic.. Hope this helps, follow ups are included... Robert