peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a tecma rv toilet i took it out of storage and now

Customer Question

i have a tecma rv toilet i took it out of storage and now toilet wont flush, i have a two button switch on wall i have a blue light on on the left side of switch, i have power to the control box in and out
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In allot of cases this can be due to a fault with the black tank level sensor and the toilet may be disabled thinking the black tank if at its capacity.I have seen this sensor fail before needing replaced.Unfortunately this will have to be tested further to see if there is an issue with the level sensor or possibly the signal from the switch to the flush assembly causing this fault here.You will most likely need to have this tested by an rv repair facility for this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete