gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

1994 winnebago adventurer levelers wont activate ,says not

Customer Question

1994 winnebago adventurer levelers wont activate ,says not in park or emergency brake not on but they are circuit board failure?
JA: When it comes to solving emergency brake issues, getting the right information makes all the difference. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: brakes are on but levelers wont activate on switch
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just inspection
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: levelers worked when stored
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the manufacturer of the leveling jacks? It should say on the control pad, if they are power gear look for a p/n number on the pad and let me know...Robert