peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Where is the front slide control box or module located in a

Customer Question

Where is the front slide control box or module located in a 2005 Itasca Sunova 29 foot?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Since no one has posted any info here on where this is located in some cases you may need to obtain this info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model.In some cases their parts department may be able to give this to you at no charge if they can look it up for you.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your answer is to go to the Dealer? That's not an answer. I guess I have to take a day off of work and do that. Please refund my money!
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do. Thanks Pete