Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2014 rv trailer with an atwood refrigerator. it is

Customer Question

I have a 2014 rv trailer with an atwood refrigerator. it is not working all the lights are lit up, the check light, AUTO light, and AC light are all on. the manual says to check the DC fuse which I have done. This fuse is good. When we took it out of storage last week the battery was reinstalled after being out for winter. Unfortunatly my son crossed the positive and negative. The 40 AMP fuse blew and since has been replaced. All seems to be good with the fuses and breakers. going camping tomorrow. Any guidence would be greatly appreciated.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Are you plugged into shore power? Did you check the AC fuse on the control board? These have a tendency to burn up the heating elements so that would be the next thing to check if the other items check out. You would do this with a multimeter. Please get back to me if we need to go further here as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?